Latex coated gloves are work gloves which are coated with an additional layer of latex. The latex coating makes the gloves comfortable adding great grip as well as increased protection. Latex coated gloves are the best for small industrial applications i.e. handling small parts in the automotive, metal stamping and general purpose industries. Latex is a suitable glove coating because it is puncture resistant, highly elastic and durable. Latex also has good abrasion and grip. Featuring breathable technology, our gloves are able to reduce perspiration in warm environment while still providing warmth and protection from water in cold, wet conditions.
Aerospace / Agriculture / Construction / Automotive manufacturing / Agriculture / Highway maintenance / Railway maintenance / Wet work / Garden work / Steel Work
- Nylon/polyester exterior with 10/13 gauge lining
- Seamless cotton glove for high flexibility and comfort.
- Natural latex coating gives the glove good mechanical performance with comfort and durability exceptional grip and flexibility.
- Breathable technology to reduce perspiration
- The crinkle finish offers excellent grip in both wet and dry conditions for safe and secure handling.
- Water repellent for protection against liquid, offering good puncture and abrasion resistance.
- Ergonomical design to reduce hand fatigue