Neoprene is a great material for fishing because it can be made with waterproof gloves. However, you’ll find that it’s an excellent material for a wide range of applications:
* General household use
* Agriculture and gardening
* Cleaning and janitorial
* Kitchen and catering
* Food processing and handling
Specification as below:
Physical property Tensile strength ( Mpa) Ultimate elongation
Before aging ≥ 12 ≥ 600
After accelerated aging ≥ 9 ≥ 450
* Excellent flexibility of natural latex, cotton lining,anatomical design, contour shape for better comfort
* Soft and easy to wear, adapted for contact with water and routine cleaning products.
* Durable for better protection of your hands
* Fishscale, Diamond or Honeycomb pattern for better grip
* Precision touch and excellent grip.
* Increased physical resistance due to quality of cotton lining.
* Sprayed Flocklined – 100% cotton flocked liner for added comfort
and moisture absorbency
* Dipped Flocklined – economical choice, the flock lining for easily
taking on and off
* Unlined – unflocked gloves which feel better on the skin and provide
a greater ability to manipulate things