Polyurethane gloves popularly known as PU Gloves are work gloves which are covered with a protective polyurethane coating. PU coated gloves are usually made of nylon. They are usually thin and light. It is however worth noting that this doesn’t compromise their mechanical properties i.e. tear resistance and high abrasion. Another property possessed by PU coated gloves is durability. Polyurethane has a perfect resistance to ozone corrosion as well as aliphatic solvents. PU coated gloves are best in the microelectronics, light automotive, product inspection and photographic equipment industries.
Maintenance, electronic, Assembly of small parts,Assembly of small parts,
- Comfortable with anatomical shaped fit, seamless lining for extra comfort while the open back style allows excellent breathability.
- Allowing excellent freedom of movement and reduction of hand fatigue.
- Ideal for precision tasks requiring dexterity and fexibility.
- Anti-static, anti-dust.
- Excellent elastic, micro-pore structure.
- Ideal for precision instrument assembly.
- Good handling ability of small object in dry and light oily conditions and reduces the risk of product contamination.